The designing of panel is based on the requirements of
We consider the following aspect while designing a panel :
1. Location: It is very important to know the location to design the panels for:
a) Indoor / outdoor application.
b) Space available for length and depth & height
2. Whether back access is available for cable termination work /maintenance etc. This helps to reduce / increase the size of panel
3. Cable entry to be top / bottom to fix the location of Bus bar chambers & cable chambers
4. Out going cable sizes for all the feeders is considered for selection of connectors & cabie chambers designing
5. The bus bar calculation for phase, Neutral, Earth, sizing in done considering current rating short circuits rating ambient temperature, future expansion etc.
6. The panel is designed such that all the switchgears & bus bars installed in it shall be accessible for easy maintenance.
7. After freezing the above point, G.A., S.L.D. & control writing drawings are submitted to the client for approval.
8. On the receipt of approved drawings & manufacturing process resumes.
= Automatic P.F. Control Panels
= Auto Mains Failure Panels
= Motor Control Center Panels
= Power Control Centers Panels
= Synchronizing Panels
= Capacitor Control Panels
= Bus Ducts Up to 6400 A
= Soft Starter Panels
= VHD Panels
= Instrumentation Panels